0.58 pre B

Hi,

I've been a bit busy over the last couple of weeks.. I've added a few
changes to Linux-PAM.  Here is a list of all the changes in 0.58preB over
0.57.

Bugs to me or the list...

Cheers

Andrew
0.58: whenever

* pam_lastlog fixed to handle UID in virgin part of /var/log/lastlog
  (bug report from Ronald Wahl)

* grammar fix in pam_cracklib

* segfault avoided in pam_pwdb (getting user). Updating of passwords
  that are directed to a "new" database are more robust now (bug noted
  by Michael K. Johnson).  Added "unix" module argument for migrating
  passwords from another database to /etc/passwd.

* ctrl-D respected in conversation function (libpam_misc)

* Removed -DPAM_FAIL_DELAY_ON from top-level Makefile. Nothing in
  the distribution uses it.  I guess this change happened a while
  back, basically I'm trying to make the module parts of the
  distribution "source compatible" with the RFC definition of PAM.
  This implementation of PAM is a superset of that definition. I have
  added the following symbols to the Linux-PAM header files:

	PAM_DATA_SILENT (see _pam_types.h)
	HAVE_PAM_FAIL_DELAY (see _pam_types.h)
	PAM_DATA_REPLACE (see _pam_modules.h)

  Any module (or application) that wants to utilize these features,
  should check (#ifdef) for these tokens before using the associated
  functionality.  (Credit to Michael K. Johnson for pointing out my
  earlier omission: not documenting this change :*)

* first stab at making modules more independent of full library
  source.  Modules converted:
	pam_permit
	pam_lastlog
	pam_pwdb

* pam_env.c: #include <errno.h> added to ease GNU libc use. (Michael
  K. Johnson)

* pam_unix_passwd fixes to shadow aging code (Eliot Frank)

* added README for pam_tally

                  http://parc.power.net/morgan/index.html