Re: further modifications to mod_auth_pam.c

On Tue, 6 May 1997, Chris Dent wrote:
> I have further modified the mod_auth_pam.c for Apache created by Ingo
> Luetkebohle and modified by Michael Johnson.

Look at <http://blank.pages.de/pam/> It contains an advanced version of
mod_auth_pam. Now at v0.4, it has libpwdb based group support and
configurable fall-through to other authentication modules.

That way, it has all the changes you did, save the configurable service
name. I do *not* consider a configurable service name a good thing. It
opens up way too much security risks.

---/dev/il