Re: pam aware ppp?

On Tue, 6 May 1997, Tom Ryan wrote:

> Is the pppd that redhat distributes pam aware?
>
> if not, has it been pamified? are there plans to do so if not?

I'm also interested in this. There WAS a Pamified PPPD (2.2.0g) on
ftp.sii.com, but it seems to be gone. I'm wondering if there are new
patches or fixes implemented for the newe versions of pam?

--
      President of New Age Consulting Service, Inc.  Cleveland Ohio
             SLIP/PPP/Unix Shell   28.8k / ISDN / Leased Line