Pam and radius

Hello all,

I'm new to the list, so forgive me for all the usual reasons. =)

It was unclear to me, when reading the docs and the list of availible
modules, whether it is possible at this time to authenticate people based
on a radius server query, using the pwdb modules...

Is the radius support working enough to do a
   unix+radius
much the way I see the examples show "unix+shadow"

What are the limitations of the radius stuff right now?

I'm looking into this because I got a big netware4.11 shop thrown at me,
which runs a radius module on the netware server. I'm trying to see if I
can take advantage of that to get an easy, single passwd setup for the
users. I'd appreciate other input on the craziness of that idea as well.
;-)

Thanks,
Jim Hebert
jhebert@compu-aid.com

--
The press only knows three stories, Apple is dead, Microsoft is evil, and
Java is the future.  And they only ask two questions -- Is Apple still