Pam and AFS

I read in the SysAdmin's guide that the kerberos module can be changed to
work with AFS. But, I'm a bit concerned about the caveat in the session
module's description that it can't set the environment variable for the
ticket.

I would like some satellite linux boxes to run a pam aware wu-ftp and
samba, which will authenticate against the afs server and allow people to
get into their home directory, which lives on the afs server.

Is anyone doing this right now? If not, can anyone familiar with the
current limitations of the kerberos modules (as changed to work with afs)
tell me if the above is possible with the currently availible pam and
respective daemons?

Thanks,
jim
jhebert@compu-aid.com

--
The press only knows three stories, Apple is dead, Microsoft is evil, and
Java is the future.  And they only ask two questions -- Is Apple still