Re: linux-pam-0.57 checksums

j brasher wrote:

> running 'make check' at the top of the linux-pam-0.57 source tree (as
> suggested in the top-level README) is less than illuminating, as the

Oops,

I've just altered a couple of lines in the top-level make file and have
remade the 0.57 tar file(s).  I have pgp signed the new version.

Since there is no change to the source code in this version, I have not
changed the version number.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Andrew
                  http://parc.power.net/morgan/index.html