Re: Pammed qpopper?

Bruno Lopes F. Cabral wrote:
> I made a qpopper-2.3 rpm with pam patches from cdent@kiva.net
> but it cannot auth the users passwords ...

There were statements made a while back that someone had made a POP daemon
that seriously messed with PAM to the point that it might (and did) break
with a newer version of the library.. This may or may not be the one..

Since so many people have expressed a need for this, I feel I should look
closer...

Can you point me to the source?

Cheers

Andrew