Warez Bot (t)

I would like to inform you that a new personal internet robot
(WarezWolf) has been made active and will shortly begin scanning warez
sitez.

At 28.8K WarezWolf can locate up to 10000+ warez files on the Internet
per hour. It is a Windows based program, and you can download a free
copy from:

    http://www.msw.com.au/wwolf

If you have a warez site, and would like to remain anonymous, you can
include the comment <!WOLF=KEEPOUT> anywhere within your page(s).

Note: Your email address was obtained from, or by following a link from
a warez site. If you have no idea what we are talking about, please
accept a most sincere appology.