Re: Qpopper 2.3 and PAM

On Mon, 19 May 1997, Andrew G. Morgan wrote:

> 4. Chris, I would prefer it if you would absorb the (tidied up) pam patch --
> after all it is mostly your work and I don't have time to maintain it.
>
>     http://parc.power.net/morgan/Linux-PAM/pre/qpopper-2.3-2.src.rpm

I've pulled this down and looked at it. I can take it from here if you
like. I'll have to learn a bit more about RPM to keep that in order,
but it is clear what you have done in the patches.

Why two patches? qpopper-2.3-patch contains changes to the makefile
and popper.h and qpopper-2.3-pam.patch contains to pop_pass.c. Is this
some sort of RPM convention?

Anyway, in my spare time I'll get things sorted. For now I will link
your RPM into the web page (http://www.kiva.net/~cdent/pam).

Chris Dent........SysAdmin
...........Kiva Networking