Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 12:36:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: & Samar <vipin@pacific.Eng.Sun.COM>
Subject: X/OPEN PAM specs
To: tytso@MIT.EDU
Cc: vipin@pacific.Eng.Sun.COM

Hi Ted,
    The Single Sign-On spec from the Open Group (aka X/OPEN)
can now be downloaded from

    http://www.opengroup.org/public/tech/security/sso/index.htm

The real diff between what you have seen and in this one is that
the user name and passwd mapping APIs are still very much under
discussion.  So is pam_authenticate_secondary() API.

If there is some feedback that the LINUX community can provide,
that would be great.

vipin

------- End Forwarded Message