Re: pamified radiusd

On Wed, 28 May 1997, Chris Dent wrote:

> Is there a pamified radiusd. I was hoping that C. Grafton's version
> (http://sysadm.sorosis.ro/devel/radius/index.html) would be pamified
> (since he is so involved in PAM) but it does not appear to be. Since
> it is not I'm guessing there must be a disadvantage.

Drop me a line at my work address (invid@mich.com) and remind me to do a
diff of my radius server against the original source and send you the
diffs. :) We've been running a PAMified copy of Merit Radius for quite
some time now, and the patches should apply fairly easily to the standard
Livingston radiusd.

--
invid@optera.com             | We are Grey
http://www.optera.com/~invid | We stand between the Candle and the Star