Re: changing password via NIS/YP with pam-pwdb possible=

> While I am loth to mention the Evil Name, there is active work
> being done on the FreeBSD NIS code by someone very familiar with
> NIS and in an environment where the code is able to be actively
> tested.

What evil name?  Linux benefited very nicely from all the FreeBSD code
in it - and, I believe, vice versa.  PAM comes from Sun.  NIS is just a
dirty word (being a tidied-up version of the much-deprecated Yellow
Pages), not a full-fledged Evil Name.  So I am confused as to what you
mean.

Joe Yao				jsdy@cais.com - Joseph S. D. Yao