Re: changing password via NIS/YP with pam-pwdb possible=

Cristian Gafton wrote:
> > 	shadow.  This is a probably I keep bumping into with
> > 	Red Hat -- I keep having to go out and compile my own.
>
> Err, RedHat is shipping a pamified xdm...

But I think they will be the first to admit that their "PAMification" is
minimal (= only good for single username/password combinations and besides
the account module, it pays no attention to session or password modules).

However, I can definitely confirm that with either the unix or pwdb modules
attatched, it handles shadowed systems fine.

Regards

Andrew
                  http://parc.power.net/morgan/index.html