pamifying shells

I recently started dealing with pam much more when I finally upgraded to
redhat4.1 on systems (and 4.2 soon).  However, I was wondering if anyone
has looked at making shells, or other programs "pamified".  This all came
about as I started to look at making some harder system limits.  However,
people with .forward files, or procmail scripts on machine will never get
hit with the pam.limits program while these run.  I looked at lsh awhile
back and thought about that, but I wanted to see if anyone has
standardized onto something.

 -Matt (panzer@dhp.com)  --  DataHaven Project - http://www.dhp.com/
  "That which can never be enforced should not be prohibited."