A PAMified RADIUSd for Linux

If you've been using Cristian Gafton's Livingston RADIUSd enhancements,
I've added PAM "support" for it that works rather well.  It has a couple
nice features that will make certain radius tasks MUCH easier.  Granted,
it's missing some fancy coding around the PAM_radius stuff, but who cares.
If you're silly enough to use pam_radius_accounting with radius using pam,
then, uhm... well, you know.  And it seems to be a bit more versatile than
the pam/Merit code that was posted recently to Chris Dent.

I'd tell you all about it right here and now, but my fingers are beginning
to bleed.  And my shift is over.  ;)

If you're interested, you can check it out at:

	http://www.kiva.net/~jblaize/radius/

Thanks,
--
Jeff A. Blaize