Re: pwdb breakage

On Sat, 31 May 1997, Cristian Gafton wrote:

> Then what is the problem of giving the 'shadow' argument by default ?
> This way you have the xepected behavior...

Simply a lack of documentation ;-)

The default behavior should give the expected behvior and arguments should be
used to get other behaviours.

Erik

| "Psychopaths kill for no reason: I kill for money." -- Grosse Pointe Blank  |
|       Erik Troan   =   ewt@redhat.com     =    ewt@sunsite.unc.edu          |