Re: pwdb breakage

Cristian Gafton writes:
>... which gives you a large amount of 'Linux is not even using shadow
>passwords, how can you tell that it is secure ?!' - like type of messages.

I think that the suggestion I posted (which is, in fact, merely my
mistaken understanding of what you had told me was already the case)
answers this question very nicely -- We are concerned both about
security and interoperability, and we provide you with the easiest
way to set your own priorities for achieving either or both objectives.

michaelkjohnson