It is possible?

Hello,

  My name is Paulo Brandao, i am using a module of TOM to validate the
password in a Samba Server(WindowsNT) (Thank You, TOM), but sometimes
the WindowsNT is down, and nobody can make login in the Linux Box.
  So what i think to do is to use the utility PWDUMP to dump the
passwords of the NT in the smbpasswd, and when the NT is down, PAM try to
validate the password in the smbpasswd.

Thank's in advance

Paulo Brandao

| 		Paulo Brandao		       |
|  email     : pbrandao@ispgaya.pt	       |
|  URL       : www.ISPGaya.pt		       |
|  Home Page : www.ISPGaya.pt/users/pbrandao   |
|  Profissao : Administrador                   |
|	       Tecnico de Informatica          |
|	       Estudante de Eng. Informatica   |