Re: Kerberos and PAM

>  I have the /etc/krb* files (I use Kerberos for other things
>  on the same machine)... is there any more info on the Kerberos
>  module available?  I'm not sure how to debug things...

Here's the pam.conf fragment I use with it:
# login authorization
login   auth       required     /lib/security/pam_securetty.so
login   auth       required     /lib/security/pam_nologin.so
login   auth       sufficient   /lib/security/pam_krb4.so
login   auth       required     /lib/security/pam_unix_auth.so
login   account    required     /lib/security/pam_unix_acct.so
login   password   sufficient   /lib/security/pam_krb4.so
login   password   required     /lib/security/pam_unix_passwd.so
login   session    optional     /lib/security/pam_krb4.so
login   session    required     /lib/security/pam_unix_session.so
login   session    optional     /lib/security/pam_afstok.so

in that order. you can leave out the call to pam_afstok unless you're using AFS
of course.

-D