Teaching RADIUSD to access PAM (or: authenticating more than one user)

Hello,

I'm trying to make the Cistron radius daemon to talk to PAM, but I
found that it looks like the only way to do so is by calling
pam_start() with each name and then do pam_end().  This looks very
wastefull.

Is there a way to do that?

I'm aware that someone allready done that to a version based on
Livingston's 2.01 daemon, but I don't have access to that code.

Thanks for any hints,

--Amos

--Amos Shapira                    | "Of course Australia was marked for
133 Shlomo Ben-Yosef st.          |  glory, for its people had been chosen
Jerusalem 93 805                  |  by the finest judges in England."
ISRAEL       amos@gezernet.co.il  |                     -- Anonymous