Re: User "accounting" module

Bruno Lopes F. Cabral wrote:
> how did Cristian Gafton made it into his radiusd version?
> http://sysadm.sorosis.ro/devel

I see that he basically does what I was affraid to do (if I
understand the patch) - run "pam_start" and "pam_end" for
every user to be authenticated.

Am I right, or does he do some trickery I missed which makes
this possible?  Does this run at reasonable speed?

I wish I could use his version, but I don't own any Livingston
box.

Thanks,

--Amos

--
--Amos Shapira             | "Of course Australia was marked for
amos@gezernet.co.il        |  by the finest judges in England."