Re: User "accounting" module

Amos Shapira wrote:
> I wish I could use his version, but I don't own any Livingston
> box.

We have access to Livingston source, but anything based on 2.0 radiusd
cannot be freely redistributed.

With Cristian disappearing, anyone still interested in the PAM radiusd,
or the one rewritten from scratch?  Seems like a monumental task to me.
I'd rather work on Cistron.  Miquel told me that he doesn't mind
people "taking over" its development.  Parts of it, like the
simultaneous user blocking, seems ideal to be taken out of the main
code and moved into a module.

--
Miguel A.L. Paraz                                              +63-2-750-2288
IPhil Communications, Makati City, Philippines           http://www.iphil.net