Re: User "accounting" module

Amos Shapira wrote:
> I've been entertaining both of these ideas for a long time and
> yesterday I gave up and started to write an ACE-based C++ server
> for Radius.

Cool, will this be freely available and hackable?
And are you entertaining thoughts of making classes for PAM?

> Well, speaking of the simultaneous use - I though it would be nicer
> to use some sort of a DBM file (with locks, so radzap won't get
> into the way) instead of reading a sequencial file every time.

Yes it would - so it would be nicer to write it as a module
so that it won't be stuck in a radiusd.

> But we are on the PAM list - where is the Radius list?

Cristian is/was hosting one.  Maybe it's time for another one?
This won't fit in the {portmaster-radius,ietf-radius}@livingston.com
lists for sure!

Regards,

--
Miguel A.L. Paraz                                              +63-2-750-2288
IPhil Communications, Makati City, Philippines           http://www.iphil.net