Re: pam_opie module

On Wed, 10 Sep 1997 18:05:49 -0400 (EDT), Derrick J Brashear wrote:

>>  To get this to work would take restructuring wu-ftpd's parser.  We tried
>>  several hacks and couldn't get anything working.  Anyone up to a major
>>  hack session on wu-ftpd?  Will you support your modifications when they
>>  break?  :-)
>
>I'm considering doing it. I figure I already support enough damn mods for
>Kerberos and AFS right now anyhow. Sigh.
>
>What sort of things need to be done?

If someone was really cool, I'd much rather see xdm hacked to support the OPIE
transaction.
--
                Bryan C. Andregg * <bandregg@redhat.com> * Red Hat Software

"Donnie were much more 'user-friendly'. May be you selective
       about friends:-)" -- Levente Farkas

"Hey, wait a minute, you clowns are on dope!"
	-- Owen Cheese in 'Shakes the Clown'