Re: User "accounting" module

On Wed, 10 Sep 1997, Miguel A.L. Paraz wrote:

> With Cristian disappearing, anyone still interested in the PAM radiusd,
> or the one rewritten from scratch?  Seems like a monumental task to me.
> I'd rather work on Cistron.  Miquel told me that he doesn't mind
> people "taking over" its development.  Parts of it, like the
> simultaneous user blocking, seems ideal to be taken out of the main
> code and moved into a module.

Well, I have not disappeared. For now, if you are interested in a radiusd
that have PAM session support, you can grab one from my former site
http://sysadm.sorosis.ro/devel/

Rewritting from scratch is a huge task. I think splitting an existing
radiusd in more parts would be a better idea (an less time-consuming)

Cristian
Cristian Gafton,  /dev/soft/devel, /dev/sys/hack
Red Hat Software, Inc.         gafton@redhat.com
UNIX is user friendly. It's just selective about
who its friends are.