secure rpc secret keys

Hello,

I'm working on the NIS+ support for Linux. Now I have a problem:
With secure rpc, the login program has to send the secret key to the
local keyserv daemon. The shadow login make this. The login from redhat 4.x
with pam doesn't make this.

The question is: What is the correct way to implement this future ?
Should it go into an existing pam module ? Should I write an extra
module pam_keylogin for this ? Or have I to patch the redhat login ?
(Between, which sources do redhat use for the login program ?)

The next problem: pwdb doesn't support NIS+ in the moment, so I
have to use the auth_unix* modules. Are there any reasons, why the
HAVE_SHADOW define is commented out ? Without shadow support, this
will not work with NIS+.

  Thanks,
    Thorsten

--