Re: printing messages

Thorsten Kukuk wrote:
> My problem is: pam_keylogin will always print the warning, but I would
> like to see the warning only, if the user is logged in correctly, not
> if the password is wrong.
> Or isn't this possible, so that I have to call pam_keylogin always
> after pam_unix_auth or pam_pwdb ?

Two choices, place pam_keylogin after all the other ones (as you've said)
or use a data_item (like a cookie) to provide a "closing down" hook to the
module.  If you look at the way that pam_pwdb logs warnings about failed
password attempts, you will see an example of this.

Cheers

Andrew
                  http://parc.power.net/morgan/index.html