new pam_keylogin module

Hello,

My pam_keylogin module for secure RPC is ready. I have put it on
ftp://weber.uni-paderborn.de/pub/linux/NIS/pam_keylogin-0.99.tar.gz

Please feel free to send any comments to me, it's my first try to
write a module for Linux-PAM. Maybe it could be integrated into
the Linux-PAM package ?

  Thorsten
--
Thorsten Kukuk  kukuk@vt.uni-paderborn.de