A good introduction to PAM

Hello All,

I need a good introduction to PAM with nice pictures, etc. suitable
for my bosses and not for the programmers. I remember seeing something
like a set of slides about PAM, but I can't find them now :(

Can someone help?

Thanks in advance,
Vladimir Gurevich

Sr. Software Engineer                         phone: (510) 608-0635
Leemah DataCom                                6200 Paseo Padre Pkwy.
Security Corporation                          Fremont, CA 94555-3601