Re: List Archives?

>  A long time ago....
>
>  On Thu, 31 Jul 1997, Michael K. Johnson wrote:
>
>  > Yes.  This is probably a good opportunity to remind everyone that
>  > www.linuxhq.com added pam-list@redhat.com to the list of mailing
>  > lists that it archives.  Take a look at
>  >   http://www.linuxhq.com/lnxlists/linux-pam/
>
>  Its no longer there.  Are there any hypermail (or similar) archives
>  available?  Also, since it is a RedHat-hosted list, what are the chances
>  of it appearing in the:

>  section?

It may be archived in "discuss" at MIT in which case you could use the
discuss<->www gateway there, but I don't know.

If you have an IMAP client (like pine) you should be able to read it by
anonymous IMAP from {cyrus.dementia.org}lists.linux-pam, where it goes back to
9 May, 1996.

Login as "anonymous", give any non-empty string for password.

-D