Re: ssh & PAM

I know this doesnt' really answer your question, but I'm using that rpm
off of replay.com and it works very well -- in fact, it did a lot for
clearing up the "You don't exist go away" problem with redhat + nis + ssh
that others are having...

Granted, I'm just using NIS so i'm not really stress testing its ssh
support the way someone using opie or something might. =)

jim

--
[W]ith IBM having abandoned any attempt to keep OS/2 in the low-end
niche, it looks like Linux is increasingly the only viable, ______________