pam_krb5

There is an effort here at Los Alamos National Laboratory to
build/maintain a cluster of Linux boxes running Red Hat as a research
environment.  As a rule, authentication is done here via centralized
Kerberos server which is currently running K5.  We saw the PAM Kerberos
4 module written by Derrick Brashear and wondered if we might be able to
assist with K5, provided someone else was not already working on it.
Best,

Daryl Grunau
Advanced Computing Laboratory