first draft of a new PAM RFC

Hi,

for those that are interested, I've been writing a PAM RFC to
superceed the original one.  This RFC contains a description of how
binary prompts (will) work and will hopefully provide a standard for
client <-> server authentication.

 http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/pre/doc/draft-morgan-pam-01.txt

I've posted this revision of the draft to the IETF draft site
(www.ietf.org). In the meantime, if you have any comments +
suggestions, want your name on the document etc., email me or this
list.

Cheers

Andrew