re: adding RADIUS to pam

Just to get technical here for a second.  Crypt() is one way, radius is
shared secret two-way.  They are not the same thing.  Though radius is
coded so that no data except auth data is really encrypted.  Is this
legal?  I'm not a lawyer, but I would say it's allowed.

ftp://ftp.livingston.com/pub/livingston/radius/radius-1.16.tar.Z

There's a radius server and a test client for download, I would assume in
the US since it's been there awhile...  1995

-Matt Drown     -- Privacy, Anonyminity, & Security -- DataHaven Project
 panzer@dhp.com -- Shell and Web accounts           -- http://www.dhp.com/