Re: Integrating PAM and PPP (a different question)

Not really a followup, but another question regarding PAM and PPP:

When someone dials up, and gets the AutoPPP going with mgetty, I don't see
them logged in via who/w/last/whatever. I used to on my redhat 4.2 box!
Ack!

Anyone?
jim

--
[L]inux has an installed base conservatively estimated at around 3 million
users.... [V]endors say that most of the top companies in the US have bought