PAMed telnetd

Hello,

Has anybody got a patched version of telnetd that works with PAM
authentification like rlogind does? I used to be able to automatically
login with telnet -a in Slakware (with .rhosts authentification). Now this
does not work anymore. I cannot really use rlogin for what I am trying to
achieve since it does not allow to pass environment variables.

Regards,

Alex

  Alex Harin                Universal Computer Services
  Tel  +27 11 339-6111      PO Box 31266 Braamfontein 2017, South Africa
  Cell +27 82 900-4779      20th Floor, Total House, Smit St, Braamfontein
  Fax  +27 11 339-3421      Johannesburg, South Africa