No more paging...

 Hello. I no longer work at E-Znet, and as such don't have a pager. This
account will probably be maintained for a while, but paging will only
generate this message. If you need to reach me, contact me in some other
message. I do have a cell phone, but due to obvious reasons, I will
not give out the number to anyone that just sends me a "page:" :).

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Jeffrey Mahoney
Tue Jan  6  2:13:12 1998