/etc/usertty - How to use it with pam?

Hi All,

What pam module can do the job with /etc/usertty ?

The problem is that timeaccess module (the only I can find that do
something in this way) only refuses login access after a successfull
authentication. But this is a problem because some people has a chance to
validate passwords with this module.

Any Ideia? I need to block the access like with usertty, before prompt for
password, a invalid user would get a message: Login Denied on tty... by
default.

Any help will be welcome!
regards,
Felipe

== Equipe Suporte - Felipe =========================
Antares Provedor Internet         Telefone: 233-0198
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil       suporte@antares.com.br