Re: How do I get rsh & rlogin to work with pam?

s/.rlogin/.rhosts/, <blush>

Thompson Freeman writes:
>I should have noted that both conditions applied when I
>first posted 8-(. I'm still having difficulty asking these
>questions at a useable level of information. 8-(. In any
>case, thank you for causing me to check.

In that case, turn on debugging and read the logs.  The sysadmin
manual (see file://usr/doc/pam*/html/index.html) explains how to
do that, I believe.  mode 600 .rhosts plus working nameservice
works for me...

michaelkjohnson

                        http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=0201308215