Linux-PAM-0.62

Hi,

This is to announce the next release of Linux-PAM.  Most of what has
changed is due to Derrick (and I hope I haven't screwed up too much).
Kudos also to Thompson and MKJ for isolating a non-security related
rhosts bug.

0.62: Wed Jan 14 14:10:55 PST 1998   Andrew Morgan <morgan@linux.kernel.org>

* Derrick J Brashear's patches: adds the HP stuff missed in the first
  patch; adds SunOS support; adds support for the Solaris native ld
  instead of requiring gnu ld.

* last line of .rhosts file need not contain a newline. (Bug reported by
  Thompson Freeman.)

Non stable releases of Linux-PAM will be placed in my pre-release
directory:

	{ht,f}tp://linux.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/pre/

Cheers

Andrew