XSSO spec.

Hi,

I've been having an off-line discussion with Andrey about extensions
to PAM and remembered the XSSO spec.  That made me realize that I had
never made it available for others to look at, so I have placed it on
my web/ftp site:

	{f,ht}tp://linux.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/

You'll find it as xsso.ps.gz or under the Sun manual pages.  Its
getting on for a year old and doesn't give much of a spec.  But it
does have some pretty pictures and gives a different perspective on
where X/Open thinks PAM fits in its scheme of things...

[Vipin told the list about the file a while back so I feel pretty sure
that there are no problems making it more conveniently available.]

Just in case you can't sleep at night ;)

Cheers

Andrew