Re: PAM aware NIS?

Woah Mike, slow down with the TLA's, you'll hurt someone.

AFAIK, this is really not a PAM issue, it's a fundamental goof: When you
run yp, you don't run shadow on the server, last I heard. Shadow yp
passwrds are entirely different beast, not at all related to /etc/shadow
and that sort of thing.

jim

--
[L]inux has an installed base conservatively estimated at around 3 million
users.... [V]endors say that most of the top companies in the US have bought