freebsd port of libpwdb

I just want to say... FreeBSD *sux* for utmp operations.

Apart from that, libpwdb is *sorta* ported to FreeBSD.  Having said that,
its a kludge.  verily.

Before I release it, I'm wondering whether I should make the effort to
incorporate the FreeBSD-style login classes (login.conf) into libpwdb or
should this be seperate module? (to be referenced in pam's config)

I'll be doing further work on this after the Sage-Au conference in a week
or so ;)

--==--
Bruce.