Multiple authentications with pam_smb ...

Hi,

	I have a user of pam_smb who is having trouble when 2
authentications happen simultaneously from my pam module to the NT server,
neither of the 2 actually get successfully authenticated ...

This may be a problem with NT, which I have not yet ruled out, but has
anyone else seeen this behaviour? or anything similiar even with other
modules ..

Dave.

------------ David Airlie, David.Airlie@ul.ie,airlied@skynet --------
Telecommunications Research Centre, ECE Dept, University of Limerick \
http://www.csn.ul.ie/~airlied	-- Telecommunications Researcher      \