Mod to pam_mail.so

I've modified pam_mail.so to add support for hashed mail directories via
a hash= option to set the depth.  This is for /var/spool/mail/c/a/cadams
type directories (that would be hash=2).  I've put it up at

http://ro.com/~cadams/files/Linux-PAM-0.64-mailhash.patch

Is there someone or somewhere I should mail it to get it considered for
future inclusion?
--
Chris Adams - cadams@ro.com
System Administrator - Renaissance Internet Services