PAM and TACACS+

Is there a PAM plugin for the TACACS+ authentication?
It'd be really useful on our campus for our linux mail server and news
server.  Right now, for auth on the mail server, we're running a horrible
perl hack that manually hacks passwords from tacacs+ into /etc/passwd and
I'd like to see us move away from that, especially for sendmail and
pop3/imap authentication. Thanks!

-Woodstock