pop for pam

I am looking for a pop server that understands pam so that I can using a radius
server for authentication.  I can't seem to find one.  The one that ships with
redhat 5.0 doesn't seem to work for this purpose.

Ray Todd Stevens               Voice (812) 384-4104
Network Engineer               132 E Main St
Custom Computers & Networks    Bloomfield, IN  47424
Raytodd@custom.net             (HAM KB9LGS)

Thought for the day:
    Give a man a fish and he can eat today
    Teach a man to fish and he can eat forever
    Teach a man to teach and his whole village can eat forever