Re: Account locking/unlocking

I agree that it's better to use for account locking a different program
rather than passwd. Passwd is mainly designed to allow users change their
passwords and protect the change by a good authentication.

Account locking is needed only for system administrators and requires
no authentication.

Best wishes
					Andrey V.
					Savochkin