Re: Secure Remote Password

On Sun, 26 Jul 1998, Ingo Luetkebohle wrote:

> Is there a PAM module implementing the Secure Remote Password
> (http://srp.stanford.edu/srp/) protocol?

Yes, I seem to remember a post long ago and far away announcing that such
a module had been written. Done-in house, I believe... <goes rummaging
through his inbox>  The original poster was Tom Wu <tjw@CS.Stanford.EDU>,
who indicated that the modules were available directly from the srp
website.

                            -Steve Langasek
-doink-