Re: pam_smb_auth.so login requires remote host in /etc/hosts

This is a bug in login that is distributed with redhat, I have a patch to
the login.c on my pam_smb site

http://www.csn.ul.ie/~airlied/pam_smb/login.c.diff

You need to get the source code to util-linux (get the SRPM from redhat),
apply the patch and then build login and install it ...

I have sent this patch to maintainers but it seems to have been decided
against from some reasn ..

Dave.